PG 32 to 39 Cindy & Tori's AWESOME! hatch! Plus PICS!!

Quote:
I wont bother with the eggs, if I can just keep them quiet while I sneak out the side door to my car.
fl.gif

gig.gif
That would be a sight to see

Well if I did it so everyone could see what would be so sneaky about that, I know I will get my daughter to distract him.
celebrate.gif
now I have a plan.
ya.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
That would be a sight to see

Well if I did it so everyone could see what would be so sneaky about that, I know I will get my daughter to distract him.
celebrate.gif
now I have a plan.
ya.gif

LOL! sounds like a good plan to me you just might get a arm full!
thumbsup.gif

Oh my those are beautiful!!!! ALMOST makes me want quail. Can you eat their eggs????

ETA....yes, I KNOW the eggs are tiny, but maybe you could do like a 20 egg omelette or something?

Last edited:
yup yup
smile.png

alot of people eat quail eggs...

my jumbo coturnix i have now my dad eats there eggs ... or pickle them..lol

That is pretty cool. I actually thought about gettting some quail thinking I would be able to process them where I can't my chickens. *SIGH* Then I looked at how pretty they are. So, if I ever got any for "food" the only food would end up being their eggs.
smile.png

Quote:
i have yet to try there eggs but my dad say there Delicious

i am hoping i can process at least one but after processing the meat birds with my uncle i don't think i can anymore...Lol

UGH......I can imagine. If I could just find someone to do the chopping of the head though, I could do the rest. I used to help my ex-husband process fish, turtles, all sorts of stuff. I would just go inside while he did the killing part and come back out and help.

see that's what i do i normally let my dad and brothers do the killing and i help with the rest but nooooooooooo my uncle is stuck back in the 50's lol

but most likely with these my dad with do the chopping and i will help do the rest
smile.png

I heard there is an excellent market for quail eggs in the Asian communities. I've heard of people selling ten packs (ten eggs) for $10!! I live in WV and know there are lots of asian food markets in N.VA and around DC....maybe check that out... This could be a lucrative business opportunity
wink.png

Quote:
th.gif
WOW I think I need to get some quail!!!!!!

Yeah, Mark, I have met people like that. The whole "you can't eat it if you can't kill it" crowd.
sad.png
I would just go back to being a vegetarian if that were the way it had to be. I did it before, I could do it again.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom