PG 32 to 39 Cindy & Tori's AWESOME! hatch! Plus PICS!!

FINALLY!
th.gif

i just looked in the bator and i see one egg that has pip.. it's a small pip but i can see the chick pushing the tiny piece of shell up
smile.png
ya.gif

pop.gif

More pips!!
ya.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif

plus i have one that is zipping!
thumbsup.gif

LOL! you will never guess what i did though to start this

i got so sick of waiting so i was sitting here thinking..then i thought ( well maybe if they here other baby coturnix hatching then they will start pipping )

so i went on Youtube and found a video of baby coturnix chicks hatching and took my ear phones place it on top of the bator..set the volume high enough so that i can here it about 2 feet away i knew then the sound would go through the bator...

and about 5 minutes after i started the video an kept replying it... my eggs are now pipping LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks
smile.png

More are pipping!
jumpy.gif

gig.gif
i know right ... i think i just found the secret to making chicks pip and zip!

Wow that's awesome and CREATIVE!!!!! Hard to believe it is a coincidence, and they CAN hear at this point.....

I know what I'll be doing at the end of day 21 if no one has pipped yet....

Can't hurt, right?
big_smile.png

Quote:
it really does work what's awesome is coturnix chicks call to eachother in the egg and that's how the syncrinize hatching...i dont know if chickens do it too but hey that's an idea!!! I would have never thought to do this for my coturnix hathcing eggs buti wil be trying it if they seem late to me! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom