PG 32 to 39 Cindy & Tori's AWESOME! hatch! Plus PICS!!

Ok here are some update pics of what i have so far
smile.png
20 chicks!

ok now in this pics you will see one chick that i circle it's belly in blue because he/she hatch with a piece of there yolk still not all gone so i am going to put him/her alone to dry off because i don't want the others to pick at it

5429_pics.jpg

and this pics is just blurry because they wouldn't stand still for a group photo
lol.png

5429_lala.jpg

I wanted to add...

can't you see in the pics that some of the browns have gold mix in with them? like there body's are brown but there heads are gold or there backs are gold?

Congrats on a great hatch, and especially the goldens!!! Nope, I don't have any of those yet, but I'll be watching when they start hatching tomorrow or Saturday. If I still don't get any, then Niki, I'd love some eggies!!!

The hatch is finally done!
clap.gif

i didn't fully count yet but i am pretty sure i have 20 to 21 chicks!
ya.gif

i will count to make sure

but 20 to 21 chicks it awesome i think
smile.png
plus i got a golden in the bunch couldn't be better.

i want to thank everyone for going through this with me i couldn't have done it with out ya
thumbsup.gif

you all have been very big help.

now some of y'all have chicks hatching right now so i want to be kept updated on that
smile.png

i am gonna post pics in a minute of my babies.

20-21 wow, thats a great hatch! So glad it all turned out well for you. I think I won't be that lucky this hatch. I have 1 buff Silkie baby and 2 black ones pipped, but the other pips I had haven't zipped and I see no movement of thier beaks at all. I think it was my humidity to high and they are drowning. Oh well got me a new Hum. Gauge and I will do better next time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom