Pharaoh Coturnix and Button Quail Fertile Hatching Eggs and Chicks Buff Orpington

My breeders are mixed in the cage so I'm not sure of age on them. I would be willing to sell some of those at $6 each. Another suggestion I would make is I can grow you out how many ever you want to maybe 3 weeks old for $3 each and then they'll lay within a month. I think that might be a better option if you want to know you're getting all young birds. I have some due on Sunday so I could hold and raise up how many ever you want and you could let me know colors. I have white (A&M), Italian speckled, tuxedo, and the regular brown. That or you could raise up it's easy they only need a brooder lamp for 3 weeks and I sell them for only $1 when they're day old to a week! You could use just a box or a rubbermaid container and a shop light!!! Let me know!

Hi, Do you still have button quail eggs and chicks (or adults)? I used to keep these but had a cat that ended up stalking them constantly...because she has passed on I am thinking about getting some again. Not sure if I want chicks or eggs yet. Have hatched eggs but no longer have an incubator so have to figure out how much money I want to invest... I am in Gainesville. Thanks!

Yes, I do still have them. I have some chicks that are a couple days old right now as well as eggs. I work in Gainesville so if you get eggs I can bring with me to work. If you want chicks you would have to meet me before work or you could come out to Fort White if you like.

Ok, I think I would like some chicks but I need to wait until next weekend. Need to buy food and dig out my other supplies so I have a place to keep them, heat lamp etc... and it does not look like the feedstores are open today. How much are they each and how many do you have (I realize you may sell some before I come)? Also, how related are they. I am not sure how large your population is or how many birds you stared with from a genetic diversity perspective...I can order more later from elsewhere but am just wondering so I know if I decide to hatch eggs from them later...Think we will have to come to you as my employer would not want birds in the building even for a little while...

Ok, I think I would like some chicks but I need to wait until next weekend. Need to buy food and dig out my other supplies so I have a place to keep them, heat lamp etc... and it does not look like the feedstores are open today. How much are they each and how many do you have (I realize you may sell some before I come)? Also, how related are they. I am not sure how large your population is or how many birds you stared with from a genetic diversity perspective...I can order more later from elsewhere but am just wondering so I know if I decide to hatch eggs from them later...Think we will have to come to you as my employer would not want birds in the building even for a little while...

I have 3 older ones and probably 10-20 that are older that are available.

Thank you. My children have decided they want chickens instead. I checked with the county and we are apparently allowed to have them now so I'm going to go that route once I have time to build a chicken coop and pen...

Thank you. My children have decided they want chickens instead. I checked with the county and we are apparently allowed to have them now so I'm going to go that route once I have time to build a chicken coop and pen...
Well I raise those as well so just let me know. I have different kinds. I have cochin standard buff and blue, bantam silver laced cochin, Old English Game Bantam, and Buff Orpington. I also have mixed large brown egg layers!

I would be interested in cochin and buff orp eggs :) I'd love quail eggs too but ill have to get another bator bought :) So for now I'll settle for chicken eggs. Maybe by next wrekend I can have another bator set up for quail! Would it be possible to do a dozen each cochins and buff orps to ship out Saturday? I get paid Friday :)

Back
Top Bottom