Pheasant blinders (if you have done this let me know )

Chicks in VA

Bantams are the best👍😁
Mar 27, 2021
take a guess
Hey peeps wut up
im going to go put blinders on here in about 30 minutes and was wondering if yall had any tips
same to people who have done it with chickens any tips would be great
Thanks

Since no one has responded to your post, I will, although I don't use blinders, some peeps do! Personally, I think it's an atrocity to do that to a bird, as a way to prevent pecking issues. If you going to run that many birds together in one enclosure, than maybe you should be investing in another enclosure or two, so they won't be overcrowded and fighting for space. If you have an issue with 1 or 2 maybe more birds, just separate the offenders.
Just my 2ct.

Hey peeps wut up
im going to go put blinders on here in about 30 minutes and was wondering if yall had any tips
same to people who have done it with chickens any tips would be great
Thanks.

you just have to do it. Like anything, the hardest part is getting started. Pheasants arent like chickens, they need blinders. Even with a bunch of space, theyll still get after eachother with out them.

you just have to do it. Like anything, the hardest part is getting started. Pheasants arent like chickens, they need blinders. Even with a bunch of space, theyll still get after each other with out them.
no worries anymore I have sold all but 2 of the pheasants and they are separated but thanks

Back
Top Bottom