Photo of Pips!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BikerBabeRules, Mar 6, 2008.

1. BikerBabeRules

BikerBabeRules Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Vermont, USA
    Day 20! Came home from work and heard peeping, looked in the bater and saw these pips!
    Chocolate egg layers, but not sure which ones these are. I think one if cuckoo maran, the other might be a welsummer, but you can tell me when they dry... [​IMG]

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

Is there supposed to be a picture here, or do we just use our over active imaginations?[​IMG]

3. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    aww they are so cute [​IMG]

4. Cheryl

wow, you had me confused...then I saw the wink

5. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Wow, and I thought mine were hard to see! I came home and the quail eggs sent to my class as extras from someone are rocking,, it's day 15 for them.

6. BikerBabeRules

Feb 13, 2008
    Vermont, USA
    argh.....i'm really sorry, this is a great shot too, but i don't know how to post photos....help!

7. Cheryl

8. BikerBabeRules

Feb 13, 2008
    Vermont, USA
    i looked at that, got photobucket account, but then, my chick totally blew out of his/her shell.....3 big pushes, it's out, the yolk sac is hanging, size of marble, yellow,,,,,,,the chick is black and copper striped, flopping around and really wet, doesn't look like much fur either....it's kindah bald...pink skin...his eyes are open, he's chirping and flopping....the other chick is just sitting in it's shell, peeping occasionally and it's beak is out, but it's in no hurry....is this normal? (i wasn't this wigged out when i gave birth to my own 4)
    i'm going to scream, i CAN'T get the image to stick on here from photobucket,,,i copy and paste,,,help.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Awwwwwwwwwwww look how cute !!! [​IMG]

10. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    ? :thun

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by