1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photo request?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ailsaek, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ailsaek

ailsaek Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2008
    Sharon, MA
    Is it OK to post photo requests here? I just rehomed my Buff Brahma cockerel and I never got a picture of him. I was wondering if someone had a nice close-up beauty shot of a Buff Brahma cockerel that they wouldn't mind me using to make an icon out of. He was such a beautiful boy, and I am really going to miss him. [​IMG]

2. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    I don't have that kind of chicken. Sorry [​IMG]

3. sewincircle

sewincircle Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Central New York
    I have a Brahma, but he is a light. I believe. I am not great at the breed thing. He is my icon. His name is Duke. He was my very first hand raised chick. I love his temperment with people. He thinks he is a dog. I am sorry you miss yours. You are more than welcome to my photos if you like!
    jeanmarie

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    BrahmaMama has the most beautiful buff brahma roo that I have ever seen. His name is Rudy. You can see one pic of him here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=57196

(last pic in the first post).
    You might contact her by PM and ask for a pic. She's a very sweet lady and I'm sure she can help you out. It may take her a few days to respond though.

5. ailsaek

ailsaek Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2008
    Sharon, MA
    Thank you so much. Sorry to take so long to reply, things have been hectic around here of late.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by