Photography Club! 📷

Do you like taking pictures?

• Total voters
Pics
A selection from my computer:

Birds Nest Fungi 2x1 V2.jpg 2016-09-25 ISO800 IMG_ 0653 (E1).JPG IMG_0495 - Edit 1.JPG JLM.JPG RWP.JPG Canada1003.JPG American Kestrel - Kessy.JPG Bald Eagle - Thera 2.JPG Red Tailed Hawk.JPG Astronaut.JPG

I love the kestrel! Makes me miss the one I worked with as a kid.

Several of those pictures were ones I took on a family vacation to Canada (pre-covid!).

The Raptors were all at a bird sanctuary - such a lovely experience getting to meet them all up close <3
I use to volunteer at a wildlife center. They specialized in raptors. They are amazing creatures up close. My love of birds started there.

They are all amazing photos.

How'd you get the picture of the astronaut? :eek:
Oh hehe - A trick of perspective! I was in a space museum in canada. The Astronaut was suspended from the ceiling. So I stood under him. Cool Effect I thought - but if you look closely, you can still see a table and furniture in the reflection of the helmet LOL.

The thing I love most about photography - is that everyone sees things just a wee bit differently to the next person, and it usually shows in their pictures.

Two people can take a picture of the same scene or object and make it look different.

I like that - you are looking through other peoples visions of the world <3
It's the same with the sketching thread that's also running at the moment.

The girls make fantastic interpretations of the photos!!

Back
Top Bottom