Photography

OOoooo! Love the pics and the thread, gotta share a couple myself

18031__igp1430.jpg

18031__igp2692as.jpg

18031__igp2701abs.jpg

18031_chicwmatt1.jpg

here's some of mine.. i posted a few earlier (couples months ago)
Sunset.jpg
(think i posted this one before but not sure)

Sky-1.jpg

Sunset-1.jpg

And i guess these are some of my photography as well
wink.png

DCP_0027.jpg

DCP_0024-1.jpg

Maybe not the best photos in the world.. but have just started taking a interest in it and am trying to learn to take better photos

-Daniel

Hmm . . . my SO just took up photography. I'll ask if he'd like to submit anything to this thread.

Some of my SO's photos. He's in bed after a day of tower drills, but he gave me the go ahead to post these, and he'd love any feedback. He's only been shooting for a month, and is still learning his way around the camera, which is a Nikon D90. Right now he's trying to find other amateurs in town who would like to get together and shoot for fun. I hope he stays with it a bit . . . he has a tendency to stick with something until he gets really good at it, then it's off to a new hobby.

CSC_4944.jpg

DSC_2953.jpg

CSC_0172.jpg

CSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

CSC_0525.jpg

Quote:
I researched cameras pretty intensively before I bought my Pentax K10d. When rated against others of similar price range it out shot them in almost every area. Check out http://www.dpreview.com/ I enjoy my Pentax a lot but have recently upgraded to Nikon D200. I still use the Pentax for everyday shooting and the Nikon gets dusted off when I need to shoot specialty stuff.

I thought I would add a few more of mine. These are all on the weather underground link I attached earlier, but I know not many will click it so I am putting a few I like best.
smile.png

The road behind my Mom's house (I spent my childhood walking up and down this road)
7091_551.jpg

One of the opossum babies I raised (this is Diamond)
7091_981.jpg

My middle son with a little friend.
smile.png
Yes, he was FILTHY...we were rock hunting
7091_411.jpg

My oldest son
7091_281.jpg

A little hummie after a rain shower
7091_121.jpg

A spider at night...it took me about a week to perfect this pic and the spider just kept cooperating.
smile.png

7091_11.jpg

Ripening persimmons
7091_61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom