Photos-Introducing new babies- I crazy!!!LOL

Quote:
Haha! She deserves to be spoiled! She is just so cute!
love.gif

Where did you get her?

Quote:
Haha! She deserves to be spoiled! She is just so cute!
love.gif

Where did you get her?

The best know mini micro pig breeders are piggly wiggly- out of Texas ..I adore this breeder http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggly-Wiggly-Mini-Pigs/185824261440104
And
Texas tiny pigs out of Texas alsohttp://www.texastinypigs.com/

Check them out..
Xoxo

Thank you for those breeders, I checked them out. Those piggies are adorable! It is so hard to find a breeder, one that isn't just out there to make a buck. Now I that I know where to get one, I would like to eventually adopt one of these mini pigs... and I will let you know when I do.
wink.png

Thanks again.
smile.png

Last edited:
sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
The best know mini micro pig breeders are piggly wiggly- out of Texas ..I adore this breeder http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggly-Wiggly-Mini-Pigs/185824261440104
And
Texas tiny pigs out of Texas alsohttp://www.texastinypigs.com/

Check them out..
Xoxo

Thank you for those breeders, I checked them out. Those piggies are adorable! It is so hard to find a breeder, one that isn't just out there to make a buck. Now I that I know where to get one, I would like to eventually adopt one of these mini pigs... and I will let you know when I do.
wink.png

Thanks again.
smile.png

Awesome.. Just don't do what I did.. Make sure the breeder keeps the babies with their momma and siblings for at least 6 weeks, then handles them for a good two weeks before they ship them to u.. I begged and was way to anxious to get one younger and I don't think that is such a good idea.. Their very different then any other animal I have had.. At least my girl is.. I would also go for a male instead of female.. After much research, males are more laid-back etc..once neutered. I have a female and she will have to be spaded in about 5 weeks..what a job that is going to be I hear..errrrrrrrrr

And my little cujo is so not loving... Doesn't like to be held, doesn't even like her blankets that u see other piggies loving.. And bites..whoosh she is tuff.. But I will continue to work with her and do my best to gain her trust. I just can't imagine taking her out in public like I see others do.. She will barely let me touch her.. I can't imagine what she would do if someone else reached to touch her..lol..beleive me, she is cute.. But I thought I was going to get this loving love bug....NOOOOOT..

So just when u do.. Learn alot first and then don't rush and get anxious because u want her too fast... From her piggy family, does that make sense..

Xoxoxo

Quote:
wink.png

Thanks again.
smile.png

Awesome.. Just don't do what I did.. Make sure the breeder keeps the babies with their momma and siblings for at least 6 weeks, then handles them for a good two weeks before they ship them to u.. I begged and was way to anxious to get one younger and I don't think that is such a good idea.. Their very different then any other animal I have had.. At least my girl is.. I would also go for a male instead of female.. After much research, males are more laid-back etc..once neutered. I have a female and she will have to be spaded in about 5 weeks..what a job that is going to be I hear..errrrrrrrrr

And my little cujo is so not loving... Doesn't like to be held, doesn't even like her blankets that u see other piggies loving.. And bites..whoosh she is tuff.. But I will continue to work with her and do my best to gain her trust. I just can't imagine taking her out in public like I see others do.. She will barely let me touch her.. I can't imagine what she would do if someone else reached to touch her..lol..beleive me, she is cute.. But I thought I was going to get this loving love bug....NOOOOOT..

So just when u do.. Learn alot first and then don't rush and get anxious because u want her too fast... From her piggy family, does that make sense..

Xoxoxo

Haha! Yes, that makes sense. I actually wasn't sure which was better, a male or a female and I can't find the answer online. But now I know, and will most likely go with a male. Aren't the males usually nuetured before adoption?
Also,
What do you mean they are very different then any other animal?

Thanks again!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom