Photos-Introducing new babies- I crazy!!!LOL

Quote:
Hahahaha.. I will say this, the next wedding we are having here.. Is a renaissance them.. And all my animals will be free to roam, as they do most of the day anyways.. But typically with parties and weddings here..lol, I must put them all away..

But what's so cool about the next wedding- they are all going to be free.... Think back about scenes u see at rennasance times... Goats, sheep, chickens, pigs..etc..all in the scenes

I now realized.... Any friend who wants a wedding at my house- should totally do a rennasance them..hehehehehhehe

Thank goodness the next wedding here..is a rennasance theme. It's going to be sooo soooo perfect!!!

Love the piggie, but love more than your pink Silkie is still pink! I so enjoyed the thread where you posted her set up in the wedding with her pearl necklace. Today is dyeing day for two of mine, they both insist of getting as grimy as possible, and burrowing their heads into poop and muck and veggies... So they've lost the right to be white! PigPen will be purple, and Twistie will be blue. Your thread was the inspiration!

How big will the pig get when full grown? It is just so cute!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom