Photoshoot with a Chicken (Los Angeles) PAY IS $50

jeffchicken

Hatching
11 Years
Apr 11, 2008
Hi,

I'm an up and coming comedian and would love to have my picture with a chicken.

I love animals and feel this would get me noticed a little more. I mean, who has a headshot with a chicken - Honestly.

Because I am a struggling comedian...I can only pay $50. AND you could tell everyone your chicken is a model.

If you're interested and live in Los Angeles (around culver city) we got a deal.

I would need to hold the chicken, so it would have to be used to that.

It would only take about 20-30 minutes.

If you're interested, give me a call.

Jeff
310-880-7526

If you come to Mississippi, you can hold my chicken for FREE!
gig.gif

Best wishes to you and your career!

Wow, another way to make money from chickens! Modeling! Who'd a thunk it?? Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks, here we come!

I hope you find a local chicken to hold. Maybe try the search function for "Southern California", or "Los Angeles" and see what comes up. Maybe you could Private Message someone who lives near there.

Good luck with your career! If you were in Washington you could have a pic with a chicken for free. I spent 10 hours with my birds for free down town for some students to get a bunch of video shoots for a project. :p

Best of luck!

He wants to hold your chicken....that just sounds wrong somehow...
roll.png

I'm sure someone from Cali will come along soon with a chicken for you to hold soon.
smile.png

Hi jeff
im located in Riverside,ca. I would be more than willing to help you out with your career. I have lots of chickens and even turkeys. Here my website so you can see my birds: http://www.freewebs.com/snmpoultry/

Any perticular breed u like?

Edited for phone number.

From rules for your own safety. Through PM's may be better.

8. Do not post your phone number or your age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I found a chicken and did the photo shoot this morning. Lets just say, the chick digged me.
smile.png
(I bet you guys never heard that one before)

I actually found the chicken using craigslist. So I told the women about backyardchickens.com and i think you guys will have a new member soon.

I'll post the photo (if i can post photos here) in about a week.

I have to tell ya, I've never held a chicken before. It was such a nice, calm, gentle animal.

When i make it big, i'll have to credit the chicken!!!!...because it certainly wasn't me.
smile.png

Cheers and thanks,
jeff

Back
Top Bottom