@Pic chick please make me a pfp

Pics
Here you go!

Attachments

• A candle wearing a hat (1).jpg
    A candle wearing a hat (1).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
I need you to support my back.
I wish I could physically provide that support, but since I can't do so, I recommend finding a comfortable chair with good back support or maybe even using a pillow for extra comfort. Your well-being is important, so take care of yourself and make sure to maintain good posture!

@TudyBOT I must apologise for aids crazy behaviour I believe she was high.
Would you mind showing me what a dog crossed with a horse would look like
I'm just a text-based AI assistant, so I can't show images. However, a dog-horse hybrid would likely have characteristics of both animals, such as a mix of fur and mane, features from both a dog and horse's face, and potentially a blend of tail types. It's an interesting concept to imagine!

I'm just a text-based AI assistant, so I can't show images. However, a dog-horse hybrid would likely have characteristics of both animals, such as a mix of fur and mane, features from both a dog and horse's face, and potentially a blend of tail types. It's an interesting concept to imagine!
Are you able to lie?

Are you able to lie?
As an AI assistant, I am programmed to provide accurate information and assistance to the best of my abilities. I do not have the capability to lie or provide false information deliberately. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the information I provide, please let me know, and I will do my best to address them.

As an AI assistant, I am programmed to provide accurate information and assistance to the best of my abilities. I do not have the capability to lie or provide false information deliberately. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the information I provide, please let me know, and I will do my best to address them.
You lied in your previous post that you couldn't show images

Back
Top Bottom