Pic Of The Week Information (POW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tayfray!

PancakeandGinger-1.png

These are two of my laying hens! Pancake (buff orpington) and Ginger (New Hampshire Red)! Getting ready to roost for the night!

PopperAndTheThreeHens.png

These are my 4 Wheaten Old English Bantam chickens. 3 hens and a rooster. They were under cover on a runny day!

Pancake.jpg

This is my Buff orpington Pankcake standing on the frozen snow. The only snow left on the ground.

Dominoe.jpg

My khaki campbell duck out for the first time since the winter on a sunny day!

Last edited:
Riley a silkie sebright
she is now 8 weeks old and a house chicken she thinks she owns the place , here she is at 4 days old

81374_ty_103.jpg

This is Rachel she is a 1 year old mottled cochin , she follows me around like a dog and lays mostly double yolk eggs

81374_ty_113.jpg

Paige - Please email your pics to [email protected]
wink.png
Wonderful pics.

--QUESTION----

Okay so I took tons of great pics today and I just can't decide which ones to submit. Are we able to submit pictures of the same chicks, weeks in a row? I'm submitting a pic today and say by 1 in a million chance it got picked (Not likely) but lets say I'm just in my fantasy world and it did get picked. Could I submit another pic the next week would it lower my chance of getting picked again?

About POW having to be chickens...

What if there were two/ three other pictures -

(duck)

(quail)

(turkey)

Smaller but up only for a week also?

Sent to a different account for easier separating (each)?

BYCPOW_ducks

BYCPOW_Turkey

BYCPOW_quail

BYCPOW_other

????

I guess I also volunteer to help?

Hi guys! this is my Black Australorp Pullet named Nugget. She is about 2 months in this picture.

94270_erins_175.jpg

smile.png

Nugget and Alice, 4 days old, black australorps(below)

94270_erins_178.jpg

Bye!
smile.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to submit a picture for "picture of the week" through personal messaging on BYC instead of e-mail? because I want to submit a picture for picture of the week but I'm unable to use my e-mail right now. thanks.

Oh yah and, how many can you submit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom