Pick-Up only: 15 year old son

This model also cleans bathrooms, vacumns, dishes, and makes a mean lemon bar.
How ever his shut off button doesn't always work and he keeps repeating "I am bored, I am bored"
I have tried programing him to clean his room, but said model suddenly dissappears?
He gives great hugs and opens the door for ladies, oh and carries in groceries.
This is a GREAT deal! In fact to sweeten the deal I will make this auction a two-fer. Buy one and get the 17 year old free!

HeeHeeHee evil plan at work here!

Quote:
Ahhh if you bid on this auction it has been upgraded to a two-fer. Buy the 15 year old and get the 17 year old free!

His specialty is being invisible 23 hours of the day (because he sits in front of his computer) The other hour is to eat.

He will play with the 9 year old until he begs for you to return the merchandise.

Quote:
Lucky!!! (in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice!) My DD ruined a pan she was boiling water in, and forgot about it, warped the pan. She also almost caught the toaster on fire when she turned it all the way up to toast her bread. Then, she wouldn't get it out because she was "scared".
barnie.gif
My 10 yo is the only one that can do the cooking besides me or DH. He is really good and NOT FOR TRADE!!!

Shelly

Quote:
Oh come on now, dig deep. This model just dug up over 100 t-posts in the lower pasture in hard clay soil. Had to carry 5 gallon buckets of water to soften the ground before some would come out. He even managed to break one off with his bare hands!

Worth his weight in gold when it comes to posts...

ok i need some one to build a pasture up by the house...he does work for food right?.....hhhmmm...thinking this one over too...can i live in the same house with 2 15 year olds?

This model loves to converse. A real people person. He can out last a girl any time.

Noted in prior post--his off button does not always work. However I can honestly say that I can count on 1 hand the times he has gotten sassy. Silly maybe, but not sassy.

Just showed this post to my 15yo model- he is giving us THE 15 yo embarassing parent look. Quite good at it to.

Back
Top Bottom