Pick-Up only: 15 year old son

Quote:
Ooooh....now see? This is why I WON'T bid on him unless the 14 yo DD has been traded for him!
gig.gif
No unrelated males of the same age in the house...bad idea!
wink.png

Shelly

I explained to the auctioned item about this auction and who was bidding on him.

He got a great big smile and said "Cool" so can I really go?" I told him there were six days left and that if the reserve bid wasn't met then no.

His shutoff button stopped working again and he proceeded to try to wear me down on how it would a great opportunity to "see the world" OMG.

Then he mentioned the, 13 and 15 year old females and got an even bigger smile.

I told him I hoped he fit in a Dino suit! Hahahaha!!

Ahem..... if he's so great, per your previous posts, why are you wanting to get rid of him? Are you perhaps not revealing the dark, evil side?

lau.gif
Not a chance, lady!

I just won a spare husband last week- no way I'm going to try to explain a 15 year old to original DH...................

Ok it's late and I will tell you the secret evil truth. But don't tell the others...

He is great! You should bid. (but did you catch the add on about the two-fer? Ya gotta take the 17 year old too! HeHeHe

Now he's another story!

Did he get the farmer's tan from doing lots of outdoor chores, or falling asleep in the back of the pickup?

That will help me determine value.

Also, does he actually shower and change his underwear? If so, he could be a great example for my 11yo DS.

Tan is from being outside. This model gets bored inside.

Yes he does change clothes and shower daily. However his room contains every towel in the house.

When he does his laundry it takes all day.

And fowler_chick... if she smiles at him he'll do her chores for her.

Back
Top Bottom