picked up two new chicks at the feed store...

gig.gif

My chicks are only going to be sent to me in August, and already I've added DUCKS - I dont' think my hubby will notice do you?
lol.png

"Oh NO the hatchery sent the wrong order!!!! Oh well I'll have to keep them, can't send them BACK!"

"Don't be SILLY honey, those are water chickens not DUCKS"

Thanks for the input on the real workings of the male mind, Spock!! You enlightened us all!!!
lau.gif
Ladies, I really like the idea of saying I told him before but he must not have been listening! Always seems to work when I fib too!

lol this made me laugh so hard I nearly cried.
lau.gif
I have to say that I am more then guilty of sneeking in extra chicks.
big_smile.png
luckly my DH don't pay attention very well and it usually takes a few weeks for him to notice that the little ones multiplied.

I found a great deal on straigt run chicks for $1 each and I am taking my neighbor out to get some. I am letting her keep hers with mine, since they are from the same batch, until they build their coop. I have a feeling that there will be some extras that will come home with us and be added to our coop and won't go home with her. My hubby will never notice. Especially since there will be about 30-40 chicks running around. HeHe...
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom