Pics 6 Black Copper Marans hatching eggs 40.00 ship 2-24-09

Nice birds. Here's just my 2 cents as to why they aren't selling so quickly. I think that people buying Marans eggs want to see the pics of eggs to make a decision based upon how dark they are. Also, there are more and more breeders selling BCM eggs every day, so the price is dropping. There are a few sellers here on BYC who sell quality BCM eggs for 60.00 per dozen shipping included.

I'd like to see the eggs...that would help me decide.
wink.png

i just finally was able to get the bird pics on ,but your probly right so I'll work on getting egg pics up to thanks for the input ,and yell I've seen those selling for 60.00 a dozen,and to be honest I order some to add to my bloodlines but I'm still wanting on them,and these are here and ready to go .not doing big waiting list for eggs I have more people waiting on chicks and really just running out of room,and I have the Big sportmans incubator and hatcher plus 2 table top that hold 42 at a time so I thought I'd offer some off thanks again for the input Glenda

ok I did it again I was able to add photo all by myself this time please let me know what you think I only have quail that lay white eggs so the quail eggs is for color white ,then a brown for black stars and the Marans are the darkest one no photo messing with you see it thats it's thanks guys and gals

this batch for 2-24 -09 are SOLD thank you KellyHM happy hatching

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom