Pic's of BS showing off

I think the train length is as KalikoFarms said... it's probably still growing in. My guy is just starting to show eyes, he is 4 and this is his second year with a train. Last year at this time he was a bit further along than he is this year.

Floyd is gorgeous!

Thanks he also know just how aswome he is tooooooo.
lol.png

KalikoFarms,
I am sorry I fogetten your peacock had still growing train feathers which are not fully grown until March, 8 months since he had shedded his train feathers on July.

Your peacock Floyd would appreciate a good feeding to help him grow good train feathers.

Frank,
For few last million years wild peahens mates with peacocks that have longest train feathers, with most numberous eyes, and 1- year-old and 2-year-old and young adult peacocks at 3 to 6 year old are rejected by peahens.
Stronger & fitter 6-14 year old peacocks get most matings and fathered most peachicks.

Domestic peacocks breeding at 2 year old, do NOT breeds the future peacocks with shorter trains. These peachicks that 2-years old peacocks had fathered, will still have longer trains of 150cm-180cm.

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't think he is a split. I think not all spaldings will have yellow on their face. If you breed him to your blackshoulder you are going to get birds split to blackshoulder so they will be carrying the blackshoulder gene.

Back
Top Bottom