PICS of Chicks Shall Lay with inside PICS

thumbsup.gif
Great job! You're going to have some very happy chickens!
smile.png

Cargo, I took a look at your BYC page and you have a nice coop as well. Nice looking birds. Out of all my birds I seem to only be getting one egg a day. Hopefully someday more will come.

Cargo, I took a look at your BYC page and you have a nice coop as well. Nice looking birds

Thanks. The girls seem to like it.

Out of all my birds I seem to only be getting one egg a day. Hopefully someday more will come.

My 4 buffs seem to average 15-16 a week. They are just over a year old. Wonderful pets too.​

yes only egg in nest box. My buff orps are not quite a year. I have the a RR that I think is doing all the laying only. I can't wait till there is more. I bought all the chicks at Orschelen's this spring so maybe a little longer and things will pick up. I have to be optimistic!!!

Once you get the eaves on the run and posts on the run painted, you'll be done and then it will be time to build identical coops and runs on either side. ... well you know, chicken math and all.

Nice job.

HA HA
lol.png
I did paint eaves and post are not getting painted. Too much work for me. I know about the chicken math but I can only budget so much for this chicken thing and I am way over budget and time. But it was a great experience and I love the chickens. I will post more pictures of the property that I purchased and the garden I put in this last spring. I love it out here. Except for the grouchy neighbor!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom