Pics of my Flock! OK, SO, PIC HEAVY!!!!!!

Spunky~Chick~Mom :

Quote:
This will help you. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=128806

Ok, I will check it out.....

I purchased these 2 from mcmurray hatchery as Araucanas/Americanas.

But, I know that the araucanas have tuffs and rumpless.... that is the extent of my knowledge on that.... LOL!

I changed it on their titles.​

Lol. Don't be surprised if they are gone in the morning.
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, I do keep my guineas in the coop with my chickens.
I only have 3. They were raised together.
They all seem to get along fine except for the guineagoos pick on only one bird.......for some reason the silver laced wyandotte..
I have no idea why.

But they roost together, eat together, everything.

I am thinking about getting a guinea to put with my chickens. Is it okay for guineas to eat chicken food? Or do they need to be on a certain feed?

Spunky Chick Mom, no matter what you call them, I think your birds are drop dead gorgeous! Don't feel badly about getting the names wrong. A rose is a rose, and by any other name would still smell just as sweet. So long as you're enjoying your chickens, isn't that all that really matters? A name doesn't change that, now does it?
wink.png

Love your roo Fonzi!
thumbsup.gif
Awesome looking roo!

Quote:
I did give my guineas gamebird starter cause it has a higher protien just till I turned them out into general population.
Now they free range in the pasture and eat layin pellets and scratch. I have oats a treats and also mealworms (I raise them).

Back
Top Bottom