Pics of my Orpington flock!

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
Well, it's not all of them, but some that I took this afternoon.
smile.png

This first pic is of one of my light blue pullets that I drove to MissPrissy's house to get back in January.
7910_dsc03830.jpg

This next one is of my splash pullet I picked up on the same trip to MissPrissy's. She is the most gorgeous splash I've had yet! Very colorful! This picture doesn't really do her justice, but she kept running from the camera and this is the best I could do.
7910_dsc03845.jpg

Here's one of my dk. blue hens with a Welsummer pullet looking on in the backround!
7910_dsc03834.jpg

This one is of my 19 wk. old cockerels that I've chosen to keep as my breeding roo. He is getting huge and such a sweetheart and the kids have named him Artex.
7910_dsc03829.jpg

This last one is of one of my dk. blue cockerels that I have for sale. He was having a heyday with the camera when I was taking pictures! He was very curious as to what the whole camera thing was about!
lol.png

7910_dsc03847.jpg

Just wanted to share these with you all. I'm very happy with how my BBS flock is turning out!
smile.png

They are so ... so ... PLUMP and so ... FULL of feathers ...
big_smile.png
they are so wonderful!

What a proud Mama you must be!!! I'm just pea-green with envy! Your first picture—your girl looks so regal. I never knew a chicken could be ... elegant.

Thank you all! I love my Orps! They are the friendliest breed I've had yet!

Quote:
Oh... I think Orpingtons are very elegant!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom