Pics of my other pets ::: Quite a few :::

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by XL506, Jul 25, 2008.

1. XL506

XL506 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Ohio
    Hey guys, I know a lot of you are like me, and love looking at peoples pictures. So if you want here quite a few of a few of my animals. Hope you enjoy!

* My 10ft Female Burmese Python ( 1 year old ), and will get up to 18-20ft *
    [​IMG]

*My 15ft Reticulated Python ( 100% Heterozygos for Tiger and possible Calico ) These are the LONGEST snakes in the world, and can get up to 30+ feet and weigh over 300lbs *
    [​IMG]

* My A.K.C English Bull Terrier "Sir Duke Gunner" ( or just Duke ) aka the worst 1,500$ I ever spent lol ( Hes stubborn )

[​IMG]

*Duke looking funny*
    [​IMG]

* Duke ( showing the triangular Bull Terrier eyes ) *
    [​IMG]

* The view from my backyard ( Luckily I live on the farthest edge of town, so I dont have neighbors behind me, just 500acres of farmland )

[​IMG]

* Another View *
    [​IMG]

2. tunaoftheland

tunaoftheland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    Duke is very handsome in that first picture, even if he is stubborn [​IMG]

Your pythons are going to be huge! Of course, they look huge already to me, used as I am to the tiny snakes in my garden.

3. XL506

XL506 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Ohio
    Yeah, Ive got more snakes. I have about 13 total. Most are babies, that I just bred and had hatch in march. And Thanks. duke is cute, Ive always wanted one..But just brought myself to paying 1,500$ for one this year lol.

4. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Wow very nice animals. You have all that playground stuff, where are the pics of the kids?

lol

Your backyard looks like mine, a nice place to relax.

5. XL506

XL506 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Ohio
    I only have one kid.. his name is Landon. It's just me, him and our animals lol.. Heres a pic of him. My backyard was a mess in this picture. We had a BIG storm and blew a neighbors trash ALL over my yard.. Still havent gotten it all lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  6. Robin L

Robin L Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Ok totally love the pictures but Im so glad those snakes aint at my house lol Your dog is so cute! and as I said before your son in very hanesome. If you ever need a babysitter and in WI give me a call Id watch him any time! My son 20, in the Navy and miss him like crazy.

7. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    Nice tats. Oh and cute dog and kid. Not into snakes sooooo.....you know, be careful [​IMG]

8. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Wow, your Retic & Burm are gorgeous! Im a huge snake fanatic, I have 6 Corns. I dont think I'll ever be up to handling such large snakes, but they sure are beautiful.

9. Alaska animal lover

Alaska animal lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Palmer, Alaska
    Aww, I have a English Bull Terrier. His name is Bart. He was a rescue and was treated terrible. He is 8 and pretty rough looking. He is a pain in the rear. We love him though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by