Pics of my other pets ::: Quite a few :::

XL506

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
Ohio
Hey guys, I know a lot of you are like me, and love looking at peoples pictures. So if you want here quite a few of a few of my animals. Hope you enjoy!

* My 10ft Female Burmese Python ( 1 year old ), and will get up to 18-20ft *
burm11-1.jpg

*My 15ft Reticulated Python ( 100% Heterozygos for Tiger and possible Calico ) These are the LONGEST snakes in the world, and can get up to 30+ feet and weigh over 300lbs *
kaa1.jpg

* My A.K.C English Bull Terrier "Sir Duke Gunner" ( or just Duke ) aka the worst 1,500$ I ever spent lol ( Hes stubborn )

100_2318.jpg

*Duke looking funny*
100_2304.jpg

* Duke ( showing the triangular Bull Terrier eyes ) *
100_2321.jpg

* The view from my backyard ( Luckily I live on the farthest edge of town, so I dont have neighbors behind me, just 500acres of farmland )

100_2323.jpg

* Another View *
100_2324.jpg

Duke is very handsome in that first picture, even if he is stubborn
big_smile.png

Your pythons are going to be huge! Of course, they look huge already to me, used as I am to the tiny snakes in my garden.

Yeah, Ive got more snakes. I have about 13 total. Most are babies, that I just bred and had hatch in march. And Thanks. duke is cute, Ive always wanted one..But just brought myself to paying 1,500$ for one this year lol.

Wow very nice animals. You have all that playground stuff, where are the pics of the kids?

lol

Your backyard looks like mine, a nice place to relax.

I only have one kid.. his name is Landon. It's just me, him and our animals lol.. Heres a pic of him. My backyard was a mess in this picture. We had a BIG storm and blew a neighbors trash ALL over my yard.. Still havent gotten it all lol

lawsnk.jpg

Last edited:
Ok totally love the pictures but Im so glad those snakes aint at my house lol Your dog is so cute! and as I said before your son in very hanesome. If you ever need a babysitter and in WI give me a call Id watch him any time! My son 20, in the Navy and miss him like crazy.

Wow, your Retic & Burm are gorgeous! Im a huge snake fanatic, I have 6 Corns. I dont think I'll ever be up to handling such large snakes, but they sure are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom