Pics of newly hatched

Athiena14

Crowing
5 Years
Feb 23, 2018
St. Robert MO
9 total still waiting on 3. Please let me know colors. Most are looking like they are gonna be tuxedos. 2 look like red tuxedos? Its what the person called them that I got them from
0309182020a.jpg
0309182019a.jpg
0309182019.jpg
0309182018b.jpg
0309182018a.jpg
0309182018.jpg
0309182017b.jpg
0309182017a.jpg

Attachments

• 0309182017.jpg
    0309182017.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 5
Aren't they just the cutest little things?! The first two I think are rosettas, the darker ones will be your tibetans, the yellow chick will be a white one, then there's an italian/gold, and I'm not sure about your pretty reddish baby - maybe a roux dilute?

Aren't they just the cutest little things?! The first two I think are rosettas, the darker ones will be your tibetans, the yellow chick will be a white one, then there's an italian/gold, and I'm not sure about your pretty reddish baby - maybe a roux dilute?

Italian gold is the yellow with black stripes? This is the first time hatching different colors XD I got one I didn't post that was my normal jumbo. XD that sounded weird to say. I ended up hatching 11 out of 18

Yes, the Italian is the gold with black stripes. I'm not sure about your orange chick - once if feathers up you will know (and by 3 weeks old it will have most of its feathers). A Roux dilute will have the same patterning as the wild colour but in orange, and the Red Range will be the same colour all over with darker, more solid coloured feathers with a lacy edge. Hope that makes sense! Do update once they are feathered up as it's so hard to find photos of them as chicks and then as adults.

Yes, the Italian is the gold with black stripes. I'm not sure about your orange chick - once if feathers up you will know (and by 3 weeks old it will have most of its feathers). A Roux dilute will have the same patterning as the wild colour but in orange, and the Red Range will be the same colour all over with darker, more solid coloured feathers with a lacy edge. Hope that makes sense! Do update once they are feathered up as it's so hard to find photos of them as chicks and then as adults.
I noticed that lol. They are all so cute. My first group are going outside tomorrow. Was supposed to be today, but ran out of screws while making their hutch lol

Back
Top Bottom