Pics of shipped eggs.

rancher hicks

Free Ranging
14 Years
Feb 28, 2009
Syracuse, NY
This is how it's done folks, not a cracked egg.

23908_shipped_eggs_002.jpg

23908_shipped_eggs_003.jpg

23908_shipped_eggs_004.jpg

23908_shipped_eggs_006.jpg

Hope ya don't mind my showing these off.

I hope those that are not experienced with shipping eggs sees this. I had 20 eggs shipped to me recently from two purchases and only one egg was broken. Miracle in itself really.

Wow! Nice Packaging!

As always I was really happy with my eggs from Tori from the Martins Farm, Not one egg was broken. Here's how mine were wrapped.

24137_2-19-2010_007.jpg

24137_2-19-2010_009.jpg

wow you guys are great, I just received my first eggs for my broody, they all arrived perfectly, but you guys really have it down!!! What do you breed? You don't have a byc page....

I just received mine from JamesA also not long ago and the whole side of the box was smashed from the trip but he packed them so well that not ONE was broken
big_smile.png
I will be candling them in a few days to see how they are growing
big_smile.png
I believe he must have used a whole roll of bubble wrap
big_smile.png
Gotta love those great wrappers!

Quote:
The ones that I have tested fertility on are just mutts. EE's and BSL. However, I have barred rocks waiting for good fertility and soon I hope to have eggs from my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roo and his mate a wheaten Ameraucana hen.

My shipped eggs came from Sebrightmom. Very nicely done also. Hopefully I will get a good hatch rate from this beautifiul eggs.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom