Pics of the girls in our huge winter storm.

I see a lot of one legged standing going on!
gig.gif
"Ooh! ooh!! That's cold! That's cold! Get me back to my coop now please! I think I've lost feeling in my left foot! Ooh! That is coooooollldd!!"
lau.gif

Ya notice the body language of the RIR in the 7th pic? I don't know about y'all but that says to me: "To heck with this white stuff! I'm going back inside where it's warm and things look the way they should, thank you very much!"
lol.png

Great pics Domromer! Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful pictures and gorgeous girls! South Carolina has never seen snow like that. Hope you are all staying warm and well!

It's amazing we are just 45 miles southwest of you (Camp Verde) and all we got was an inch and my girls wouldn't take even a peek outside!!! LOL!

Stay safe.

Quote:
We were just down there today for some time away from the snow. I shoveled Wednesday thru Saturday this week for at least 3 hours each time. To say I'm sick of the snow is a big understatement.

Quote:
We were just down there today for some time away from the snow. I shoveled Wednesday thru Saturday this week for at least 3 hours each time. To say I'm sick of the snow is a big understatement.

I'm sure!! It was nice to see the sun today. Felt good.

Back
Top Bottom