Pics of your most colorful eggs!!

I'm not sure
big_smile.png

The green with brown speckles--that's my favorite, I call it my camo egg. I think the hen had an EE/leghorn momma and a barred rock father.

I thought the brown speckled egg was my Welsummer, but I sold her and I'm still getting that egg...so it must be one of my plain Jane hatchery barred Rocks.

The rosy pink egg with white speckles was another mixed breed hen but I've lost track of what breed...some type of home made sex link.

I'm not sure :D

The green with brown speckles--that's my favorite, I call it my camo egg. I think the hen had an EE/leghorn momma and a barred rock father. 

I thought the brown speckled egg was my Welsummer, but I sold her and I'm still getting that egg...so it must be one of my plain Jane hatchery barred Rocks. 

The rosy pink egg with white speckles was another mixed breed hen but I've lost track of what breed...some type of home made sex link. 

Wow!! So cool!;)

Quote: The browns are from my Welsummer and the 'almost Olives' are from a cross between what we think was an amberlink hen under an EE roo that I hatched out last spring.

Those blues are gorgeous!! Who is laying them? I have a solitary CCL Pullet who isn't laying yet, I'd be thrilled if they look like that.
The blues are from a hatchery EE!! I am getting ready to hatch out some of her eggs fertilized by a Welsummer cockerel under my winter broody.

Back
Top Bottom