Pics off my 13 button quail what am i

#1, #9 and #11 are silvers, #2 and #3 are probably red breasted #4 is normal or golden pearl #5 and #10 probably red breasted tuxedo, #6 seems to be silver tuxedo, #7 and #8 looks white. #12 some kind of tuxedo, but I can't really tell the back color from the picture. #13 either silver, white or silver tuxedo, can't tell from the pic.
There might be more mutations involved in each bird than the ones mentioned here, but that should show as they age.
Thanks for the info 😁😁so got a wee selection

#1, #9 and #11 are silvers, #2 and #3 are probably red breasted #4 is normal or golden pearl #5 and #10 probably red breasted tuxedo, #6 seems to be silver tuxedo, #7 and #8 looks white. #12 some kind of tuxedo, but I can't really tell the back color from the picture. #13 either silver, white or silver tuxedo, can't tell from the pic.
There might be more mutations involved in each bird than the ones mentioned here, but that should show as they age.
Thanks can I ask one more question my quail just are sleeping out from the heat plate past 2 night be 3 weeks 2m dose that mean there ready to be without it now I am raising them indoors 😁sorry for being a pest

Have lost your post about saleable age for quail chicks. From what I've read (in England at least), they should not leave till five-to-six weeks of age.

Back
Top Bottom