Pics out in the coop & run for 1st time! **more pics post 9 & 12!!

Great looking flock. I love the crests
smile.png

nice coop and just wanted to say looking at your wire around the pen, i had bad luck with the regular chicken wire. i had my 2 wk old chicks inside and one night lost one and the next lost 2. had a chicken snake come in thru the wire and got the chicks. i have now put up hardware cloth 1/2 inch and this has corrected the problem. just wanted to say in case you lose any of your birds.

Quote:
Thanks!! My Dad built that coop (converted smokehouse) about 40 years ago...when everything was built sturdy! Hope we don't have any probs with snakes!
hide.gif
I am scared to death of them! I put the chickens in the coop at night and they r 7 to 9 weeks old, so hopefully too big for snakes to eat!??

I've got baby chicks that are slightly younger than yours in the pics.Nice breeds and variety you've got there.

They are so adorable and you can really tell that they love you. They are so curious about whether or not the camera is edible lol. Once my laptop gets fixed I will have to post some more pictures of my clan they are all getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow.

The coop looks amazing. I really love your roosts
big_smile.png

Wow! Lucky girls got lots of grass in their run!
big_smile.png
Enjoy it while it lasts!
You have a very pretty flock. They look like they are having fun.

Back
Top Bottom