*PICS* update: WOOHOO! They accepted our offer! Finally getting our farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!! Sounds great!!! Whoo hoo!!!
celebrate.gif

Oh my gosh, that is soooo cool! So much room for horses, cows, goats, chickens, buffalos, camels, polar bears, kangaroos, yehaaawww
wee.gif

I don't know how I missed ths until now. CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like your dream place. Pictures?
caf.gif

Us horsie people are all alike! Will you get wombats, butterflys and bats too??? How about some naked mole rats, giraffes and penguins?????
wee.gif

seriously we must be related...
had bats when I was a kid (my dad did bat research...) and I'm fascinated with the naked mole rats but my hubby thinks they're creepy. got a giraffe in the living room (ok, he's 6' tall and carved and painted in indonesia). wombats, though, those I could make room for...
lol.png

ok, here are some photos...
the view from in front of the house up the drive towards the street

the pasture

the pond

a bit of the house (remember, it's burried in the hill)

the chicken house (needs some work!) the smoke stack there is my chimney, and the grass in the foreground? that's my roof!

this is the only neighbor you can see from anywhere near the house - it's an old abandoned cheese factory and it's across the road from us (yep, the road's gravel. yay!)

this is the view from my roof over the front of the house - that area in the foreground is the roof of a covered porch

and I didn't get any photos of the back wooded area yet...

can y'all see why I'm doing this?
wee.gif

best quote of the whole transaction... the seller's daughter in law who's a city girl: "I've been there... can you explain why you'd want to live there?"
guess it's a country thing
lol.png

I was just going to ask if they had tornados out there, but it looks like you are covered
with a house like that. Really cool farm.
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom