*PICS* update: WOOHOO! They accepted our offer! Finally getting our farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhh....Let the zombie apocaplypse commence! Looks like y'all will be set . Congrats!
celebrate.gif

So happy for you!! It looks great! Looks like where I grew up, Western Ky. and when we were kids couldn't wait to grow up and live on a blacktop road, so we could ride our bikes!! Now can't wait to get back to a gravel road! Will be doing it in about 6 months!! You'll have to post pictures when it's all green!! Will be sooo pretty!! A lot of work but if you love it, it will be a joy!!
clap.gif

I am so happy for you! That is great! Beautiful property! I have never seen a house built in the side of a hill. That is so neat! And a gravel road? Not many neighbors? No traffic? Now THATS a keeper! Congratulations!
celebrate.gif

big_smile.png

and yes, we do have tornados. the house I'm currently leasing has been hit *twice* in the last 10 years.
ep.gif

I was just going to ask if they had tornados out there, but it looks like you are covered
with a house like that. Really cool farm.
wee.gif

Ohhhhhh....Let the zombie apocaplypse commence! Looks like y'all will be set . Congrats!
celebrate.gif

Ha!
yep, it's the right setup for that
lol.png

went on a Zombie Shoot last year... need to get more zombie loads for the 12ga...

OOH yeah, good point.. bet it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter..nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom