*PICS* update: WOOHOO! They accepted our offer! Finally getting our farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOhhhh I love your new place!

My DH has been saying the whole time we've been married that he would love an underground home. He even has an "underground home book" for looking at pics of underground homes.

It will be soooo nice when it is hot outside....like being in a cave- nice and cool!!!

Congratulations! Your new place is certainly a dream place! We looked at a berm house near Ava, MO a few years ago when we were considering a move down that way. It's still a dream of mine........
Keep us posted on your coop remodel!!

Awoo, congrats. I'd love to see some pic's of the inside of the house. I love when construction steps outside of the realm of Normal.

wee.gif

OOOOOhhhh I love your new place!

My DH has been saying the whole time we've been married that he would love an underground home. He even has an "underground home book" for looking at pics of underground homes.

It will be soooo nice when it is hot outside....like being in a cave- nice and cool!!!

what I'm trying to figure out is if there's a way to convert the entry to a circular door - I've always wanted a hobbit house
lol.png

That looks so lovely. Look at all that room! You can create your very own African savannah!

BTW. What is this with your husband not appreciating the interesting facts of naked mole rats? Maybe he needs to learn about the genders of hyenas. hahahahaahahahaha
yesss.gif

Congrats on the new home.My ds wants a place where we can have all kinds of animals and shoot as well.

How did you come across this home? Land and Farm or United Country?

Congrats on the new home.My ds wants a place where we can have all kinds of animals and shoot as well.

How did you come across this home? Land and Farm or United Country?

... craigslist...

lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom