*PICS* update: WOOHOO! They accepted our offer! Finally getting our farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the coolest house I have ever seen! AND the land!? AND pre-planned for anything critter you could want!? AND in the middle of nowhere!? AND surrounded by mature wood!? ...Can I come live with you!? Boy, am I jealous!
droolin.gif
Congrats times a million though! YOUR new place is awesome!!!
woot.gif

That's awesome! Congrats! I'm not exactly sure I could get use to living underground though. Do you have any windows? I think I would get claustrophobic.
lol.png

we do have windows, but only on one side of the house. I'm thinking we may need to put a skylight in the bedroom and the livingroom, but that's not an immediate problem to solve.

it's going to be different than what I'm used to - I like windows - so we may have to rearrange a couple of things to make it make more sense, but the walls are all poured concrete, so we won't be moving them...

not sure how to approach the living space just yet, but living in it should provide ideas pretty quickly.

I *am* very excited... soon, we'll be on it soon...
wee.gif

so we're in the final stages of working out the agreement, just need to get papers finalized and signed. if we can get that done this week, I'll be taking a trip out there this weekend with the first load of things to be moved!

and I *will* post photos of the inside!

*so*excited*
wee.gif

WOW, that's a great place. I am so jealous! You've got 4 times the land I have and buildings to boot. Congrats and enjoy. You're going to love farm life! Oh and the old cheese factory, I'd totally grab that up, your going to need someplace to make cheese with all the milk you will get from your cows. I'd say the infrastructure is there.

sooon, grasshopper, sooooon.
going out there on Sunday!
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom