Picture thread of my hens!

It is so BEAUTIFUL there!!!!
If I ever have a huge bucket of money dropped into my lap, I am coming over to visit you.
I'll bring feed.
....and dog treats.

....and my camera, which I will hand to you- because I do not believe that I could do your chickens and landscape the justice it deserves

Last edited:
Your chickens look happy that the snow has started to melt. I love the beautiful vistas of chicken paradise.

Thanks and yep, think they are happy to see the back of it!
It is so BEAUTIFUL there!!!!
If I ever have a huge bucket of money dropped into my lap, I am coming over to visit you.
I'll bring feed.
....and dog treats.

....and my camera, which I will hand to you- because I do not believe that I could do your chickens and landscape the justice it deserves
Thank you!! :)

Lily
10475250_10202295914158899_4577992120078404498_n.jpg

10942661_10202295914518908_3133982468013121865_n.jpg

Theses photographs of your flock never cease to amaze me..they are of incredible clarity and the expressions on the faces of the close up ones are priceless!

You are a very talented photographer!

Theses photographs of your flock never cease to amaze me..they are of incredible clarity and the expressions on the faces of the close up ones are priceless!

You are a very talented photographer!
Thank you! :)

As someone who loves taking pictures of my critters ;) ... and one who is very choosey about which ones I keep, post on line or print out... I gotta say that you take fantastic pictures!!

I have very few good pictures of my own chickens and ducks. They are often hard characters ... you have mastered it! Thank you for sharing.

I also love those extra special pictures that show the scenery... or the sun... I still have pages and pages of your pictures to go through!

As someone who loves taking pictures of my critters ;) ... and one who is very choosey about which ones I keep, post on line or print out... I gotta say that you take fantastic pictures!!

I have very few good pictures of my own chickens and ducks. They are often hard characters ... you have mastered it! Thank you for sharing.

I also love those extra special pictures that show the scenery... or the sun... I still have pages and pages of your pictures to go through!
Can i see some of your pics??? In like a PM or somehting!

WOW!!! You are3 VERY good at photography!!!

I LOVE ALL of your pics!!!! AMAZING!

Thank you both! I've got some nice ones to come this week, I think! Also sunny here for once today so will make some memory in case I get the chance to get some more pics!

Back
Top Bottom