Pictures and video of my 5 week old chicks!

Sabz

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Quebec, Canada
Maybe because it is my first time raising chicks, but I am proud and they look happy, so I want to share some pics ;)

They still love my dog (dog used to watch over the babies when they were in the house).

Playing in the grass, the coop and run in the background:

They have gray/blue eyes that I find very cute, it makes them seen "nicer" and less mean lol

In the run with the layers. They get along fine. They are separated when they are inside the coop.
Strangely enough: I have only one door from the run to the coop (and then there is a separation inside the coop). They all get in at night and the layers go on their side, the meaties go on theirs, then I only have to close the door inside the coop. So intelligent and easy!

Eating a fest of oatmeal, yellow pepper, red cabbage and cucumber:

And sometimes I take them out of the run so they can come do some gardening with me. They eat the bugs that I find disgusting, so it's perfect lol. They follow me everywhere and want to see what I am doing. They are fun and curious little creatures! Unfortunately, I have come to like this particular chick. I cannot distinguish any chick from the flock except her. I gotta stop playing with her otherwise it will be hard in a few weeks!!!

Back
Top Bottom