Pictures around the ranch

That poor thing must have a bloody good headache
sad.png

I live near Fossil Rim in Glen Rose, Texas. I looooooooove going through and feeding all the exotics. The little deer are so darling, but I love the Aoudads. They are so bold about coming up to the car for scratching and feeding.

your home is my idea of heaven. I always love it when you post. How many people do you have working at the ranch if you dont mind me asking...

Quote:
At the wisconsin farm my parents and brother take care of the animals there. Here in South Dakota, where I now live, my partner helps with the bigger tasks, feeding hay & calving or when I'm away. (he works off the ranch too) His brother helps with feeding cattle in the winter, as we have about 200 head of brood cows. But I do the daily chores by myself, which includes emails, phone calls & sales. I am hard to get on the phone most times, I like email because- I am hard of hearing so talking on the phone is sometimes hard for me to understand.

Chores have been easier this winter since we cutback on about 200 pens of pheasants, quail & partridge. But it has been a challenging winter, lots of BLOWING DRIFTING snow, freezing rain, we just went without power for a couple days in the last ice storm.

Last edited:
I like the Desert Painted Hair sheep! You post the best pictures!!! Even if it gives everyone a case of the envies.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom