Pictures from the coop party! What a Blast!

Looks like a great party. The brown pup is a cutie and you have an odd assortment of chickens, like I do. I have polish, sultan, OEG, banties, orphingtons, EE., turkens, etc. I love mixes!!!

Quote:
The heeler pup was the life of the party
big_smile.png
You have a lot of the chickens I have, polish, OEGB, banties, orpingtons, EE's and turkens, no sultans...yet
wink.png

Quote:
I heard that! I don't know if I could. I would have to bring all my friends and family with me, sell my house, and find a new job. Can you guys arrange that? Maybe your people need to talk to my people.

Quote:
I heard that! I don't know if I could. I would have to bring all my friends and family with me, sell my house, and find a new job. Can you guys arrange that? Maybe your people need to talk to my people.

Sounds doable...so when ya movin'
wink.png

Yeah, I'm back, for this week anyway. Hopefully for some time to come as well. Although I could get used to this out of town pay. The really cool thing is that I don't have to watch my birds grow up like you do. I just leave for a week at a time and they are bigger when I get back on the weekends.

I saw the coop you guys built. I really need one in my back yard. Let's plan another party.

Back
Top Bottom