pictures of eggs set for the 4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch-a-long

if nothing else, fill your freezer :)

Indeed!
yesss.gif

18 eggs set for the NYD Hatchalong...

My incubator, a little red number that right now just has one tray in it (but can fit up to 3 turning racks). Temporary fan in place as I'm replacing the burned out fan that sits up above on a shelf with a computer fan. Inset shows the incubator with its "coat" in place. I have my incubator in the basement where it is a constant 65 degrees, so the coat helps the incubator maintain heat without working so hard. Love my cute little red incubator. :) Hatching tray is on the floor, heating element and fan at the top, along with thermostat along the right side.

Photo of my eggs set - 4 Olive Egger Barnyard Specials (Marans x Ameraucana hens x Iowa Blue rooster), 4 Bantam Lavender Ameraucana x Iowa Blue (My start on Iowa Blue bantams that lay blue/green eggs), 10 Iowa Blues

Last edited:
18 eggs set for the NYD Hatchalong...

My incubator, a little red number that right now just has one tray in it (but can fit up to 3 turning racks). Temporary fan in place as I'm replacing the burned out fan that sits up above on a shelf with a computer fan. Inset shows the incubator with its "coat" in place. I have my incubator in the basement where it is a constant 65 degrees, so the coat helps the incubator maintain heat without working so hard. Love my cute little red incubator. :) Hatching tray is on the floor, heating element and fan at the top, along with thermostat along the right side.

Photo of my eggs set - 4 Olive Egger Barnyard Specials (Marans x Ameraucana hens x Iowa Blue rooster), 4 Bantam Lavender Ameraucana x Iowa Blue (My start on Iowa Blue bantams that lay blue/green eggs), 10 Iowa Blues

That incubator is ADORABLE!!! I love the red color and the jacket! Also, I really like the blue eggs there, total rainbow mix, so colorful. Not sure where to get any blue egg layers, but oh man if I did lol.

Back
Top Bottom