Pictures of Geese

Oops, never mind, you already said. :D

-Kathy

Well if you cross a African and a Embden together the males would be white/lavender and the females would be all brown.
So your ganders parents both have to have been both brown to produce a brown gander........
1f610.png

In other words your gander is a total mixed breed :D
I would like to say unique ;)

I affectionately call them mutts, which he is... The flock his egg came from had white geese, gray geese, brown geese and those frizzled ones (sorry, I know nothing about the breeds).

-Kathy

It's like a afro as I like to call it.
It's a crown of feathers on top of a birds head.
Silkies have it too and it's like peacocks but instead peacocks have a crown and peacock's have a completely different formation of it
I really don't think it's the same as crested which are what the Pekins are those kind[crested ] have no skull under theose feathers just a fatty layer of skin I believe .

I really don't think it's the same as crested which are what the Pekins are  those kind[crested ] have no skull under theose feathers just a fatty layer of skin I believe .

Yes a crest is for a duck same with chickens, tuft for geese and a crest for peafowl (though peafowl is something completely different). :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom