Pictures of my babies :)

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I recently had to rehome my Pilgrim goslings due to non-stop nearly canabalistic chewing on the poor duckies tails/butts.
sad.png
They were in pretty terrible shape but are recovering much faster than i expected, a few still have very funny-looking butts though.

this is my sweet little 'stumpy butt"... she was the worst off of all of them, the goslings had chewed her whole tail off and left a bloody nub, needless to say, she was babied... A LOT. She's a keeper
smile.png

GEDC0020.JPG

GEDC0019.JPG

The sweet little bitty babies
GEDC0027.JPG

GEDC0010.JPG

Their new brooding area in the new chicken coop... the chickens will have to wait their turn
lol.png

GEDC0029.JPG

Chuck Duck checking everything out, except the babies, lol.
GEDC0030.JPG

GEDC0028.JPG

Chuck & Zoli
GEDC0023.JPG

Like I could leave out sweet little Hodgins!!! the most adorable little baby in the brooder. She(
fl.gif
) hatched in the incubator so I am hoping that raising her with the ducklings from the start will keep her from starting the nasty chewing. of course a bigger brooder helps.
GEDC0022.JPG

Last edited:
So sorry about the pilgrims not behaving. I had 4 goslings last year in with a group of ducks and had the same problem- but with the two single goslings I have raised since then I havent had a problem. Hodgins is a real cutie. " Stumpy Butt" looks like she still needs plenty of cuddles though
big_smile.png
She is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom