Pictures of my children with their Buff Orpingtons...

Quote:
wink.png
Thank you.

Quote:
Thanks Ashleigh. Not only are my girls sweet, but my oldest is an InVitro miracle and my baby was a miracle no less as she happened without any medical intervention!
love.gif

I use a Digital Rebel XTI. I have several professional lenses that I use as well. Photography is my creative outlet.

Quote:
Thanks Ashleigh. Not only are my girls sweet, but my oldest is an InVitro miracle and my baby was a miracle no less as she happened without any medical intervention!
love.gif

I use a Digital Rebel XTI. I have several professional lenses that I use as well. Photography is my creative outlet.

Well photography is definitely a talent for you! Love the pics!

The girls are darling. My first son was my fertility miracle, and my second son was a 100% natural surprise, so I understand what you mean! Very sweet !

Quote:
love.gif

Well photography is definitely a talent for you! Love the pics!

The girls are darling. My first son was my fertility miracle, and my second son was a 100% natural surprise, so I understand what you mean! Very sweet !

Wow! I'm so glad that happened to you as well. I think that mom's who suffer through infertility have a heightened appreciation for their children that other's just can not relate to. I'm so happy for you.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom