Pictures of my injured girl. Please help.

How is she doing?

Thank you for asking Dawn. Her boo boo is healing wonderfully. The moment I put the Blu-Kote on her, the injury became invisible! Amazing stuff! However, she is ill now. She sounds like a goose, has been sneezing, is breathing with her mouth open and sounds very raspy. She is not lethargic at all, and has been happily foraging. This behavior started on Sunday and I got her some antibiotic today. She's a tough little gal, and I'm hoping she will come out shining.
smile.png

Looks like you've got everything fixed up. Do you know what caused the cut? Raccoon? loose wire?

Honestly, I think she my have something going on with her crop. I think she may have initially scratched it, and then the blood was just an attractant. There wasn't a loose wire anywhere, and she was fine the day before. I saw it in the morning and she had not been out of the run. She's sick now, with an respiratory infection, so that may have just been the precursor. I bought some antibiotics today for her. We are all praying that she recover quickly.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom