Pictures of my Muscovies & Ducklings :)

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Bleenie, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Hey everyone, I got a few good pictures of the adults & babies today and just wanted to share them with ya [​IMG]. The Muscovy babies are growing SO fast but they're getting pettier everyday! I have more babies in the brooder & I also just put in an order for 2 more WC Goslings today, they should be here by the end of the week! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pekin/Rouen Mix Ducklings:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    You know, you dont have to keep all those chocolates for yourself [​IMG]

3. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] wow,, u have Alot of B E A U T I F U L ducks.... and they look like they all get along.. how fun [​IMG]

4. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    I'll take any of them off your hands [​IMG]

5. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Thankfully they just started getting along, the little geese were beating up on the older Muscovies when they'd get too close to "their" babies, lol. I am really happy with the variety of colors this year, it's just too bad I can't keep them all. I am going to try to find some good pet homes around here. so far all of them are really nice and only 1 is a scaredy cat, lol.

6. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, my heart is melted into a big puddle down here!!! They're just gorgeous!! Would you be interested in adopting an ole lady who loves ducks? [​IMG]

I'm so glad you posted these photos :)

Michelle

7. love_a_duck

love_a_duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2010
    Waterford, Michigan
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful ducks, Bleenie.
    Wow, they look so happy and healthy.
    Is it me, or do the muscovies have a mona lisa smile goin on there?

[​IMG]

(in the first pic, in the lower right hand corner, is that a frizzled duck? [​IMG])

beautiful birds. really lovely.

beth

8. ChickaChickaBoomBoom

ChickaChickaBoomBoom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    Very cute, Bleenie!

9. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Lol, Mr. Fuzz, my frizzle rooster was all under my feet everytime i went outside today, i dunno what his deal was [​IMG] .
    Quote:thanks everyone, part of my girls are on nests right now so it seems like only the light colored and blue ones were outside, lol. I'm down to only 13 adults now so i plan on keeping quite a few of the girls in this batch, i am totally in LOVE with the Blue Fawns and Chocolates...there's also a super cute little Black Pied that I named Buttons (cause she's cute as a button [​IMG] )...she's about the only one with a name though, lol.

The picture of the older 3 makes me a little sad though because i know i am going to have to rehome the drake that's sitting with them(solid blue fawn to the left). [​IMG] He's just such a pretty little sweetie.

10. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Bleenie sweetie, the only thing I can say about the pics is that they're pure bliss! I love them! Thank you so much for sharing them!

I have some Scovy babies hatching right now and I'm so disappointed that they're not more colorful. Waaaaaahhhhh! Oh well.

Laurie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by