Stella (we don't know what she is)
IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

and all of them in a pile under the lamp
IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Last edited:
I was ooooing and ahhhhhing and saying "oh how cute"...... right up until the Turken pic. My My, I will just never get used to those poor things.
lau.gif
Just kidding! They are really sweet looking.

Chel

I have a turken that is buff colored with black tips on her feathers, and a pink neck. She is tiny and FAST! She is the one that keeps me laughing. And her big black eyes looking at me when I pet her melt my heart. To see them is one thing, to know one is another. Funniest lookin things on the planet, but so sweet!!

lol.png
Aww, well it doesn't help that she looks so angry! She kept swakin and skwakin. She kept flying back to her sisters, she does not enjoy photo shoots
lau.gif
We were not planning on getting a Turken, but when I saw all of them running around I just HAD to have one! For some reason, I am always attracted to the silliest looking animals
lol.png
I wanted a Polish too, but they were not sexed. I never knew that these breeds are born with bald necks and little mohawks!

Yeah, when we first got ours, we thought the neck feathers would grow back -
lau.gif
How dumb were we??? When we finally figured it out, she had wormed her way into our hearts. That turken is a little juvenile delinquent.

That's hilarous
lol.png
That's like our dog, my mom breed her and she started getting "round" so we thought she was pregnant. It turns out she was just getting fat!

Back
Top Bottom