Pictures of suburban set ups?

Quote:
The floor of the ark measures 8'x4'. We are pretty happy with it and, after we covered up the sides, it made it through the winter pretty well. We want more chickens so we are already looking to upgrade to a bigger coop this summer.
big_smile.png

wow sydney! I loved looking at your page and I love our yard with all the pine trees. Yo have some wonderfully spoiled birds
smile.png
that is so neat!

Howdy from up North.

Here's our coop although it's not finished yet so I don't know how much help I'll be with your topic. The coop measures 4x4 (give or take) and the run is about 9.5'x 4'x 4.5'. We live on less than an acre smack dab in the middle of town. We have three chicks and I will add one more next year.

83460_chickens_002.jpg

Quote:
Love the coop and yard!!! I hope mine turns out that nice. This is my coop I have been working on. I hope to finish the building and have it ready for the final painting and hardware cloth by the end of the weekend. Then I can start on the run. Funny thing the sidding was primered yellow allmost the same color it will be painted.

81611_012.jpg

Beautiful jackson! I love all the flowers in your yard
smile.png
I am really enjoying this please keep them going!! I want to see that suburbia with chickens is beautiful
smile.png

Wow! Awesome pics! I love these threads!

Here's mine. I am happy with the run but I need to make a new coop. I need to make it soon cause I have new chicks that are growing.
5088572824_a1398ca683_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom