Pictures taken so far for this "book" im hoping to do :P

you need to find some albinos, just to show them, but great pictures! i had one quail that looked just like your brown with the eyebrows. my pheasants killed it today for me, along with my chickens...pheasants will meet the crockpot soon!

i'm sure you'll add egg pictures and baby pictures and your fantastic butchering thread pictures, and, and...

Quote:
awh I am so sorry about that chickapoo! I'll let you know how mine turns out then
smile.png
As for Albinos heck yes! If I find some though I'll be BUYING their eggs
lau.gif
I've been looking for some. I read you can produce it with A & Ms if you inbreed the pure whites enough but so far I haven't had a chance to. Many of my laying A & M hens have color spots and are also egg eaters
barnie.gif
LOL

Maybe you should do like a 'raising quail~~from start to finish'. Show the eggs, chicks, adults, color varieties, and finished product. I'm sure hubby wouldn't mind modeling for you, showing just how yummy quail are!
gig.gif

i'll bet you could get "dummies" to publish it. call it "raising quail for dummies" or something like that. they publish all kinds of crazy stuff. i bet they would do it for you. i like the beginning to end idea, but do you start with an egg or a quail? hmmmm.....

ill also buy a copy when they are finished also what breeds of quail are u going to talk about u could talk about different breeds of quail like u can talk about coturnix quail for the first 10 to 15 pages of the quail then the next 10 to 15 pages talk about bobwhites and so on then if u have different types of quail in ur book more people would buy them b/c not all people raise coturnix or bobwhites u would most likely have more sales and that would make ur book longer as well also how many pages did u want in the book and what do u think the price would be 10 to 15 dollars thanks will buy copy once made thanks

Back
Top Bottom