Pictures taken so far for this "book" im hoping to do :P

Quote:
that's deffinatly a good idea however I'm not that knowledgable in other breeds of quail and although you are right that it would expand my audience I don't have the "passion" for the other species like I do for coturnix. It is a very good thought tho!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Pretty much the only thing I'd add in there about bobwhites will be that you shouldn't mix the two species together without considering the issues that may arrise. Other than that I really don't see a need to focus on other species. Pretty much this is a species specific book I am planning.
smile.png

Niki these are awesome pics! As soon as I have the time I'm going to try and get my bro who has an amazing camera to take pics of all my adult colorations..and maybe chicks as I can.
Good Luck with the book!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Pretty much the only thing I'd add in there about bobwhites will be that you shouldn't mix the two species together without considering the issues that may arrise. Other than that I really don't see a need to focus on other species. Pretty much this is a species specific book I am planning.
smile.png

I totally agree. There are lots of books on Bobwhites. Even general gamebird books cover them in detail, whereas coturnix are always an afterthought. Most only mention them as non-native species, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom