PIE EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED

Dona Worry

Crowing
Jul 5, 2018
Vermont
I am having a pie emergency.
I need to make 4 pies for a church dinner. This is normally a task I approach with joy. I love making pie! But today, there is no joy. I do not want to pie, it is my day off and I am pmsing and I want to lie on the couch and watch sad movies.

But I MUST pie, or there will be 32 people with no pie at the church dinner.
I don't need recipes. I don't need tips and tricks. I have my recipes, I have my ingredients.
I lack motivation and desire to pie, and NO ONE DESERVES A PIE MADE WITHOUT LOVE.

Send me love and motivation to put into my pies.

giphy.gif

Where on earth did you find Dean Winchester dancing on a pie? :lau

Dona, ask yourself what the Doctor would do. Would he let that many people go without pie? No! He'd procrastinate and then end up using the tardis to bake the pies three minutes before serving. Wait, maybe don't do that. Go bake those pies. And send me some. Your undying admiration for me should be enough to fuel your want of making pies, right?

Where on earth did you find Dean Winchester dancing on a pie? :lau

Dona, ask yourself what the Doctor would do. Would he let that many people go without pie? No! He'd procrastinate and then end up using the tardis to bake the pies three minutes before serving. Wait, maybe don't do that. Go bake those pies. And send me some. Your undying admiration for me should be enough to fuel your want of making pies, right?
I have magical search abilities. :gig

I am having a pie emergency.
I need to make 4 pies for a church dinner. This is normally a task I approach with joy. I love making pie! But today, there is no joy. I do not want to pie, it is my day off and I am pmsing and I want to lie on the couch and watch sad movies.

But I MUST pie, or there will be 32 people with no pie at the church dinner.
I don't need recipes. I don't need tips and tricks. I have my recipes, I have my ingredients.
I lack motivation and desire to pie, and NO ONE DESERVES A PIE MADE WITHOUT LOVE.

Send me love and motivation to put into my pies.

Back
Top Bottom