Pigeon Help

hu.gif

Okay, their feather colour is the same, wing structure is the same, even their beak colour is the same. Probably te same sort of breed, but still...
barnie.gif
I have no idea. The possible male is much brighter, and makes a lot of noise. Oh, also, their only teenagers, about 2-3 months old. Does that help with anything?

I Would Like To See The Birds Just Standing Alone . Can You Put Something To Compare Size Like A Coke Can. Ask The Person That You Got The Birds From What Breed They Are . My Feelings They Are Crosses I Can Not Think Of A Breed Were One Is Clean Legged And The Other Is Grouse Legged .

I would have to say they are crosses...due to the size, the one with the shorter beak and the larger eye ceres almost puts me in mind of a Utility King Cross. Due to the large size and the eye ceres. Another breed that usually has eye ceres like that with a shorter beak is certain breeds of barb. But barb's don't come with Grouse Legs. The grouse legs is what makes me think that this is a cross. I would say there is some homer in there, the second one puts me in mind of a homer, but the first one has got me stumped.

Justin
Aquatic Wilds
Night Wolf Lofts

Back
Top Bottom