~PIGEON SHOW~ 2/21/09 to 3/28/09 Need 18 people!!!!

Due to the fact that this contest does not have enough entrys, I will be extending it for two more weeks, sorry if this is a problem, thanks.......

here is some more for ya
wink.png

Age- 8-10 mths

Name (optional)- pebbles and cocoa

Breed- frillback

Type- fancy pigeons

Color- red recessive i think

Fun Fact-they look like twins but r male and female bonded pair and r unrelated. i can only tell them apart by band # and how cocoa dances.

Picture015.jpg

here is a side pic of one to see better what they look like.
Picture016.jpg

Age- 2 years

Name (optional)- alexandrite

Breed- frillback

Type- fancy pigeons

Color- dun bar

Fun Fact- her foot feathers r sooo long it is awesome!!

Picture011-1.jpg

this is her feathers even in a moult
1106081523.jpg

Age- 2 years

Name (optional)- topaz

Breed- frillback

Type- fancy pigeons

Color- blue bar

Fun Fact- he has super curles, i love his piggy curles!!

1106082056a.jpg

and...

Age- 1 year

Name (optional)- malachite

Breed- frillback

Type- fancy pigeons

Color- qualmond

Fun Fact- he is a big boy alot bigger than when this pic was taken. his nickname is big daddy. he is super protective and a great father.

1106082047.jpg

12_pigeons_and_pots_007.jpg

Birmingham Roller/ Show Roller cross.

8 weeks old

Blue Checker

Hatched from eggs laid by my little hen purchased from CJ Sherman in Iowa and a Show Roller from Stu Person in Muscle Shoals AL

The second photo is of the entire family. Sorry I don't have any better close ups.

12_pigeons_and_pots_001.jpg

Sadly the little hen disappeared this week. I have decided to quit allowing them to fly. This little hen was from a Flying kit and did perform the rolles in air. She is the 3rd on I have lost. Walter who started me in Pigeons just appeared in my yard last summer. He was young and apparently lost. I got him a mate but not knowing if he was a boy or girl, I bought a pair of Show Rollers that was all I could find at the time. Walter's mate disappeared during the Winter and a few Weeks ago Walter did as well. I am heartbroken about Walter, he was a precious little pet.

Back
Top Bottom